Dueling Pianos: Halloween Edition
Saturday October 28, 2023 (Dinner at 6:00pm, Show at 7:30pm, Doors for Show Only Tickets 7:00pm)
Stand Up. Sing Loud. Stay Late.
TCU Place presents Dueling Pianos – an evening of dinner, drinks and dancing! TCU Place brings the world-famous Aussie Rules Piano Bar back to Saskatoon on October 28 with
Dueling Ghouling Pianos: Halloween Edition! Slip on your spookiest outfit and enjoy an evening of dinner, drinks and dancing.
If you’ve ever been to Calgary and not checked out Aussie Rules Piano Bar, you are definitely missing out. But don’t fret, we are bringing the world-famous show back to you, Saskatoon! Aussie Rules has changed the perception of ‘piano bars’ forever by combining comedic schtick with great party songs that everyone knows and loves. You’ll hear songs you remember from the 60’s to the present, from country to rock and even some of today’s hip hop and R&B hits. Request the songs you love and let the players give you the complete piano bar experience - where you’ll not only be entertained, but you can also become part of the show!
Saturday, October 28, 2023 at TCU Place
- Dinner – 6:00PM
- Show – 7:30PM
- Doors for show only – 7:00PM
- Dinner & Show - $60 plus tax - Available for purchase until noon, Tuesday October 24.
- Show Only - $25 plus tax
- Front Row Table of 8 (dinner & show) - $560 plus tax (Best seats in the house - limited number available!)
- Reserved Table of 8 (dinner & show) - $480 plus tax - Available for purchase until noon, Tuesday October 24.
Assigned Seating: If you wish to be seated with another party who purchased tickets please contact the Box Office at 306-975-7799 to adjust your reservation. Show only tickets will be rush seating.
Dinner Buffet Menu
- Carved Roast Beef with Peppercorn Jus & TCU Horseradish
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saskatchewan Mushroom Medley with Fresh Cream and Dill Sauce
- Red Skinned Creamy Garlic Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Sweet Potato, Grilled Onion and Fresh Herbs
- Artisanal Greens with Assorted Dressings
- Seasoned Green Beans with Red Peppers
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome on Vanilla Bean Shortbread Crust
- Fresh Baked Breads and Buns with Butter
- Coffee & Tea
Perfect for celebrating a birthday, the bride-to-be, or just getting your friends out for an unforgettable Saturday night on the town!