Saskatoon's Arts & Convention Centre
35 - 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 0C8
Fax: General / Box Office: 306-975-7761
Fax: Sales/Events: 306-975-7804
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
MON to FRI - 8:00AM to 5:00PM
SAT - 12:00PM to 4:00PM (CLOSED ON SATURDAYS JUNE - SEPTEMBER)
** On Show days we will be open until a half hour past the show start time.
** If a show goes on sale on a Saturday we will be open at 10:00am.
In order to comply with Ticket Sales Regulations in the Province of Saskatchewan and ensure an exceptional experience for all guests, TCU Place has put in place the following Box Office ticket policies:
- All ticket purchases are final sales. No refunds or exchanges available unless a show is cancelled.
- If a show is cancelled, tickets will be refunded in full using the method of payment at purchase.
- Admission is free for any children under 2 years of age, so long as they do not occupy a seat. There may be an exception to this for children’s shows where the promoter requires all ages to occupy and pay for a seat.
- Any reference to child pricing is available for children under the age of 13 years
- Any reference to student pricing is available for students 13 years of age or older, including post secondary students. Post-secondary students must present valid student ID to receive this pricing
- Any reference to seniors pricing is available for individuals 65 years of age or older
- Lost, stolen, or damaged tickets can be replaced at a cost of $5 per ticket. Need to present credit card and photo ID to have tickets replaced. Once a ticket is replaced, it will void any previous ticket.
- TCU Place only sells tickets online at tcuplace.com and tcutickets.ca. We do not support the resale of tickets through any other sites, and are not responsible for the pricing or location of any seats purchased through any other sites.
- Online ticket sales end 2 hours before the start of each show.
Online Sales Policies
- E-Tickets are delivered to the email address on file 48 hours prior to show time.
- All tickets purchased online within 48 hours of show time must be picked up at the Box Office
- E-Tickets are not available outside of Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Manitoba. Any tickets purchased outside of these regions must be picked up at the Box Office, following the pick up policies noted below.
PICK UP POLICIES
- Customers must present photo ID and the credit card used at purchase in order to pick up tickets
- Under no circumstances will tickets be released without presenting photo ID and the credit card used at purchase
- Tickets ordered over the phone or online will be available for pickup at the box office 1 business day after purchase. Exception if they are purchased on the day of the show
PURCHASING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after event, and hereby agrees to assume same. Management reserves the right to refuse admission by refunding the price appearing hereon and/or to expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed to be objectionable. Expulsion cancels this ticket and the holder thereupon forfeits all claims, including any claim to a refund or the ticket price. Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honoured.
Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (”The Rules”). Failure to comply with the Rules may result in non-admission or expulsion. In conformance with the Rules, alcohol, illegal drugs, cameras, recording devises, clothing not being worn and bags or containers of any kind, may be excluded from the premises. Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, Without the express written consent of the producers, no ticket sold shall be resold, given away or disposed of by the purchaser in connection with any promotion by the purchaser of any products or services whatsoever or for any other commercial purpose.